Scrabble word: BELIEF
Is BELIEF valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BELIEF in dictionaries:
- noun - any cognitive content held as true
- noun - a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
- The mental act, condition, or habit of placing trust or confidence in another.
- Mental acceptance of and conviction in the truth, actuality, or validity of something.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “mental acceptance of the truth, actuality, or validity of something”: a statement unworthy of belief; an idea steadily gaining credence; testimony meriting credit; put no faith in a liar’s assertions.
- noun - acceptance of the truth or actuality of something
There are 6 letters in BELIEF: B E E F I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BELIEF
Click to search all anagrams of BELIEF plus a wildcard: BELIEF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BELIEF
Images for BELIEF
Lookup in Wiki for BELIEF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.