Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIFE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIFE exist?
Definitions of LIFE in dictionaries:
- noun - a characteristic state or mode of living
- noun - the experience of being alive
- noun - the course of existence of an individual
- noun - the condition of living or the state of being alive
- noun - the period during which something is functional (as between birth and death)
- noun - the period between birth and the present time
- noun - the period from the present until death
- noun - a living person
- noun - animation and energy in action or expression
- noun - living things collectively
- noun - the organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones
- noun - an account of the series of events making up a person's life
- noun - a motive for living
- noun - a prison term lasting as long as the prisoner lives
- The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli or adaptation to the environment originating from within the organism.
- The characteristic state or condition of a living organism.
- Living organisms considered as a group: plant life; marine life.
- A living being, especially a person: an earthquake that claimed hundreds of lives.
- The physical, mental, and spiritual experiences that constitute existence: the artistic life of a writer.
- The interval of time between birth and death: She led a good, long life.
- The interval of time between one’s birth and the present: has had hay fever all his life.
- A particular segment of one’s life: my adolescent life.
- The period from an occurrence until death: elected for life; paralyzed for life.
- A sentence of imprisonment lasting till death.
- The time for which something exists or functions: the useful life of a car.
- A spiritual state regarded as a transcending of corporeal death.
- An account of a person’s life; a biography.
- Human existence, relationships, or activity in general: real life; everyday life.
- A manner of living: led a hard life.
- A specific, characteristic manner of existence.
- The activities and interests of a particular area or realm: musical life in New York.
- A source of vitality; an animating force: She’s the life of the show.
- Liveliness or vitality; animation: a face that is full of life.
- Something that actually exists regarded as a subject for an artist: painted from life.
- Actual environment or reality; nature.
- Actually present.
- To cause to regain consciousness.
- To put spirit into; to animate.
- Absolutely not; not for any reason whatsoever.
- noun - the quality that distinguishes animals and plants from inanimate matter
There are 4 letters in LIFE: E F I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIFE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIFE plus a wildcard: LIFE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIFE
Images for LIFE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.