Scrabble word: FILED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FILED exist?
Definitions of FILED in dictionaries:
- verb - record in a public office or in a court of law
- verb - smooth with a file
- verb - proceed in line
- verb - file a formal charge against
- verb - place in a container for keeping records
- adj - to arrange in order for future reference [v FILED, FILING, FILES] : FILEABLE
There are 5 letters in FILED: D E F I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FILED plus a wildcard: FILED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILED
Images for FILED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.