Scrabble word: FILLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FILLED exist?
Definitions of FILLED in dictionaries:
- verb - make full, also in a metaphorical sense
- verb - become full
- verb - occupy the whole of
- verb - assume, as of positions or roles
- verb - fill or meet a want or need
- verb - appoint someone to (a position or a job)
- verb - eat until one is sated
- verb - fill to satisfaction
- verb - plug with a substance
- adj - (usually followed by `with' or used as a combining form) generously supplied with
- adj - of purchase orders that have been filled
- adj - (of time) taken up
- adj - to put as much as can be held into [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FILLABLE
There are 6 letters in FILLED: D E F I L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FILLED plus a wildcard: FILLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILLED
Images for FILLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.