Scrabble word: LIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIED exist?
Definitions of LIED in dictionaries:
- noun - a German art song of the 19th century for voice and piano
- verb - be located or situated somewhere
- verb - be lying, be prostrate
- verb - originate (in)
- verb - be and remain in a particular state or condition
- verb - tell an untruth
- verb - have a place in relation to something else
- verb - assume a reclining position
- A German art song in the style of a ballad for solo voice and piano.
- noun - a German song
There are 4 letters in LIED: D E I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIED plus a wildcard: LIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIED
Images for LIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.