Scrabble word: LIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIED exist?
Definitions of LIED in dictionaries:
- noun - a German art song of the 19th century for voice and piano
- verb - be located or situated somewhere
- verb - be lying, be prostrate
- verb - originate (in)
- verb - be and remain in a particular state or condition
- verb - tell an untruth
- verb - have a place in relation to something else
- verb - assume a reclining position
- A German art song in the style of a ballad for solo voice and piano.
- noun - a German song