Scrabble word: GLIDE
Is GLIDE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GLIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - a vowellike sound that serves as a consonant
- noun - the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it
- noun - the activity of flying a glider
- verb - move smoothly and effortlessly
- verb - fly in or as if in a glider plane
- verb - cause to move or pass silently, smoothly, or imperceptibly
- To move silently and furtively.
- To occur or pass imperceptibly.
- To fly without propulsion.
- To blend one tone into the next; slur.
- To articulate a glide in speech.
- The act of gliding.
- A slur.
- The transitional sound produced by passing from the articulatory position of one speech sound to that of another.
- See semivowel.
- verb - to move effortlessly
There are 5 letters in GLIDE: D E G I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLIDE
Click to search all anagrams of GLIDE plus a wildcard: GLIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLIDE
Images for GLIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.