Scrabble word: GLIDES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLIDES exist?
Definitions of GLIDES in dictionaries:
- noun - a vowellike sound that serves as a consonant
- noun - the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it
- noun - the activity of flying a glider
- verb - move smoothly and effortlessly
- verb - fly in or as if in a glider plane
- verb - cause to move or pass silently, smoothly, or imperceptibly
- verb - to move effortlessly
There are 6 letters in GLIDES: D E G I L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLIDES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLIDES plus a wildcard: GLIDES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLIDES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLIDES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.