Scrabble word: GIRDLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIRDLES exist?
Definitions of GIRDLES in dictionaries:
- noun - an encircling or ringlike structure
- noun - a band of material around the waist that strengthens a skirt or trousers
- noun - a woman's close-fitting foundation garment
- verb - cut a girdle around so as to kill by interrupting the circulation of water and nutrients
- verb - put a girdle on or around
- verb - to encircle with a belt
There are 7 letters in GIRDLES: D E G I L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIRDLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIRDLES plus a wildcard: GIRDLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIRDLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIRDLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.