Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIDGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIDGES exist?
Definitions of RIDGES in dictionaries:
- noun - a long narrow natural elevation or striation
- noun - any long raised strip
- noun - a long narrow natural elevation on the floor of the ocean
- noun - a long narrow range of hills
- noun - any long raised border or margin of a bone or tooth or membrane
- noun - a beam laid along the edge where two sloping sides of a roof meet at the top
- verb - extend in ridges
- verb - plough alternate strips by throwing the furrow onto an unploughed strip
- verb - throw soil toward (a crop row) from both sides
- verb - spade into alternate ridges and troughs
- verb - form into a ridge
- v - to form into ridges (long, narrow elevations)
There are 6 letters in RIDGES: D E G I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIDGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIDGES plus a wildcard: RIDGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIDGES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIDGES
- Dont blame frequent handwashing or nail polish for everything ...
- The Southern ridges Reviews - Singapore Singapore Attractions ...
- Image Source httpwww.clipart.com (All labels by Michael Lazaroff)
- Figure 2.15. Lingual Ridge
- is brad pitt and angelina jolie married. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
- The Art of Shen Ku ( The FIRST Intergalactic art form of the ENTIRE ...
- posted by Mission for Vision 740 AM
- Human teeth (note the teeth extending back front ones used for ...
- dermal modifications friction ridges dermal ridges cleavage lines