Scrabble word: BRIDGES
Is BRIDGES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BRIDGES in dictionaries:
- noun - United States labor leader who organized the longshoremen (1901-1990)
- noun - a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
- noun - a circuit consisting of two branches (4 arms arranged in a diamond configuration) across which a meter is connected
- noun - something resembling a bridge in form or function
- noun - the hard ridge that forms the upper part of the nose
- noun - any of various card games based on whist for four players
- noun - a wooden support that holds the strings up
- noun - a denture anchored to teeth on either side of missing teeth
- noun - the link between two lenses
- noun - an upper deck where a ship is steered and the captain stands
- verb - connect or reduce the distance between
- verb - make a bridge across
- verb - cross over on a bridge
- verb - to join together
There are 7 letters in BRIDGES: B D E G I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIDGES
Click to search all anagrams of BRIDGES plus a wildcard: BRIDGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRIDGES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRIDGES
Lookup in Wiki for BRIDGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.