Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIDES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIDES exist?
Definitions of RIDES in dictionaries:
- noun - a journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile)
- noun - a mechanical device that you ride for amusement or excitement
- verb - sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- verb - be carried or travel on or in a vehicle
- verb - continue undisturbed and without interference
- verb - move like a floating object
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- verb - be sustained or supported or borne
- verb - have certain properties when driven
- verb - be contingent on
- verb - lie moored or anchored
- verb - sit on and control a vehicle
- verb - climb up on the body
- verb - ride over, along, or through
- verb - keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot
- verb - copulate with
- v - to sit on, control, and be conveyed by an animal or machine
There are 5 letters in RIDES: D E I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIDES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIDES plus a wildcard: RIDES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIDES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIDES
- 1971 Chevy Impala Convertible rides Magazine
- The World Famous Wildwood Boardwalk has to be experienced to be ...
- Rampage by Moser with arms able to rotate independantly. Perth ...
- Sprawling Places Double thrills
- Photos. Some of my personal snaps from TDR.
- Universal Studios Florida - 1992 Map
- batman rides superman batman rides superman
- Back To School Back on the Bus The Daily Gumboot
- Pepsi Max Big One roller coaster at Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- Noddy rides A Car