Scrabble word: DIVERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVERS exist?
Definitions of DIVERS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who works underwater
- noun - someone who dives (into water)
- noun - large somewhat primitive fish-eating diving bird of the northern hemisphere having webbed feet placed far back
- adj - many and different
- Various; several; sundry.
- verb - to plunge headfirst into water
There are 6 letters in DIVERS: D E I R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVERS plus a wildcard: DIVERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVERS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIVERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.