Scrabble word: VOIDERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOIDERS exist?
Definitions of VOIDERS in dictionaries:
- noun - an official who can invalidate or nullify
- noun - a person who defecates
- noun - a piece of chain mail covering a place unprotected by armor plate
- noun - a hamper that holds dirty clothes to be washed or wet clothes to be dried
- adj - to make void (of no legal force or effect) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : VOIDABLE
There are 7 letters in VOIDERS: D E I O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOIDERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOIDERS plus a wildcard: VOIDERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOIDERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOIDERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.