Scrabble word: VIDEOS
Is VIDEOS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VIDEOS in dictionaries:
- noun - the visible part of a television transmission
- noun - a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
- noun - (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video display
- noun - broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects
- noun - a recording for playing on a television set
There are 6 letters in VIDEOS: D E I O S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIDEOS
Click to search all anagrams of VIDEOS plus a wildcard: VIDEOS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIDEOS
Images for VIDEOS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.