Scrabble word: DEVIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVIOUS exist?
Definitions of DEVIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - indirect in departing from the accepted or proper way
- adj - characterized by insincerity or deceit
- adj - deviating from a straight course
- Not straightforward; shifty: a devious character.
- Departing from the correct or accepted way; erring: achieved success by devious means.
- Deviating from the straight or direct course; roundabout: a devious route.
- Away from a main road or course; distant or removed.
- adj - not direct
There are 7 letters in DEVIOUS: D E I O S U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEVIOUS plus a wildcard: DEVIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVIOUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEVIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.