Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOID exist?
Definitions of VOID in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of nonexistence
- noun - an empty area or space
- verb - declare invalid
- verb - clear (a room, house, place) of occupants or empty or clear (a place or receptacle) of something
- verb - take away the legal force of or render ineffective
- verb - excrete or discharge from the body
- adj - lacking any legal or binding force
- adj - containing nothing
- Containing no matter; empty.
- Not occupied; unfilled.
- Ineffective; useless.
- Having no legal force or validity; null: a contract rendered void.
- Lacking cards of a particular suit in a dealt hand.
- An empty space.
- A vacuum.
- An open space or a break in continuity; a gap.
- A feeling or state of emptiness, loneliness, or loss.
- Absence of cards of a particular suit in a dealt hand: a void in hearts.
- To take out (the contents of something); empty.
- To excrete (body wastes).
- To leave; vacate.
- To excrete body wastes.
- adj - to make void (of no legal force or effect) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : VOIDABLE
There are 4 letters in VOID: D I O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOID plus a wildcard: VOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOID
Images for VOID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.