Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOID exist?
Definitions of VOID in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of nonexistence
- noun - an empty area or space
- verb - declare invalid
- verb - clear (a room, house, place) of occupants or empty or clear (a place or receptacle) of something
- verb - take away the legal force of or render ineffective
- verb - excrete or discharge from the body
- adj - lacking any legal or binding force
- adj - containing nothing
- Containing no matter; empty.
- Not occupied; unfilled.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_E.
- Ineffective; useless.
- Having no legal force or validity; null: a contract rendered void.
- Lacking cards of a particular suit in a dealt hand.
- An empty space.
- A vacuum.
- An open space or a break in continuity; a gap.
- A feeling or state of emptiness, loneliness, or loss.
- Absence of cards of a particular suit in a dealt hand: a void in hearts.
- To take out (the contents of something); empty.
- To excrete (body wastes).
- To leave; vacate.
- To excrete body wastes.
- adj - to make void (of no legal force or effect) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : VOIDABLE
There are 4 letters in VOID: D I O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOID plus a wildcard: VOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOID
Images for VOID
- void 2
- Varied Perspectives void
- Old Enough to Know Better Into the void
- ThRoUgH mY eYeS The void around me
- hold my hand-35 touch the void by deepbluerenegade on deviantART
- Enter the void electrography by Thorsten Fleisch
- ... void. This was when it was officially confirmed that it existed
- voids & Supervoids in the Universe
- The void Review Into The void
- Review The void ctrlclick.com