Scrabble word: VIDEO
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIDEO exist?
Definitions of VIDEO in dictionaries:
- noun - the visible part of a television transmission
- noun - a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
- noun - (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video display
- noun - broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects
- Of or relating to television, especially televised images.
- Of or relating to videotaped productions or videotape equipment and technology.
- The visual portion of a televised broadcast.
- Television: a star of stage, screen, and video.
- A videocassette or videotape, especially one containing a recording of a movie, music performance, or television program, for playback on a television set.
- noun - a recording for playing on a television set