Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOVE exist?
Definitions of DOVE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous small pigeons
- noun - someone who prefers negotiations to armed conflict in the conduct of foreign relations
- noun - a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Puppis and Caelum
- noun - flesh of a pigeon suitable for roasting or braising
- noun - an emblem of peace
- noun - a cheap disreputable nightclub or dance hall
- noun - a headlong plunge into water
- noun - a steep nose-down descent by an aircraft
- Any of various widely distributed birds of the family Columbidae, which includes the pigeons, having a small head and a characteristic cooing call.
- A gentle, innocent person.
- A person who advocates peace, conciliation, or negotiation in preference to confrontation or armed conflict.
- noun - a bird of the pigeon family
There are 4 letters in DOVE: D E O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOVE plus a wildcard: DOVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOVE
Images for DOVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.