Scrabble word: DOVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOVE exist?
Definitions of DOVE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous small pigeons
- noun - someone who prefers negotiations to armed conflict in the conduct of foreign relations
- noun - a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Puppis and Caelum
- noun - flesh of a pigeon suitable for roasting or braising
- noun - an emblem of peace
- noun - a cheap disreputable nightclub or dance hall
- noun - a headlong plunge into water
- noun - a steep nose-down descent by an aircraft
- Any of various widely distributed birds of the family Columbidae, which includes the pigeons, having a small head and a characteristic cooing call.
- A gentle, innocent person.
- A person who advocates peace, conciliation, or negotiation in preference to confrontation or armed conflict.
- noun - a bird of the pigeon family