Scrabble word: DROVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DROVE exist?
Definitions of DROVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of animals (a herd or flock) moving together
- noun - a moving crowd
- noun - a stonemason's chisel with a broad edge for dressing stone
- noun - the act of applying force to propel something
- noun - a mechanism by which force or power is transmitted in a machine
- noun - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- noun - a road leading up to a private house
- noun - the trait of being highly motivated
- noun - hitting a golf ball off of a tee with a driver
- noun - the act of driving a herd of animals overland
- noun - a journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile)
- noun - a physiological state corresponding to a strong need or desire
- noun - (computer science) a device that writes data onto or reads data from a storage medium
- noun - a wide scenic road planted with trees
- noun - (sports) a hard straight return (as in tennis or squash)
- A flock or herd being driven in a body.
- A large mass of people moving or acting as a body.
- A large body of like things.
- A stonemason’s broad-edged chisel used for rough hewing.
- A stone surface dressed with such a chisel.
- verb - to drive cattle or sheep
There are 5 letters in DROVE: D E O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DROVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DROVE plus a wildcard: DROVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DROVE
Images for DROVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.