Scrabble word: DROVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DROVE exist?
Definitions of DROVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of animals (a herd or flock) moving together
- noun - a moving crowd
- noun - a stonemason's chisel with a broad edge for dressing stone
- noun - the act of applying force to propel something
- noun - a mechanism by which force or power is transmitted in a machine
- noun - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- noun - a road leading up to a private house
- noun - the trait of being highly motivated
- noun - hitting a golf ball off of a tee with a driver
- noun - the act of driving a herd of animals overland
- noun - a journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile)
- noun - a physiological state corresponding to a strong need or desire
- noun - (computer science) a device that writes data onto or reads data from a storage medium
- noun - a wide scenic road planted with trees
- noun - (sports) a hard straight return (as in tennis or squash)
- A flock or herd being driven in a body.
- A large mass of people moving or acting as a body.
- A large body of like things.
- A stonemason’s broad-edged chisel used for rough hewing.
- A stone surface dressed with such a chisel.
- verb - to drive cattle or sheep