Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEVOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVOUR exist?
Definitions of DEVOUR in dictionaries:
- verb - destroy completely
- verb - enjoy avidly
- verb - eat immoderately
- verb - eat greedily
- To eat up greedily.
- To destroy, consume, or waste: Flames devoured the structure in minutes.
- To take in eagerly: devour a novel.
- To prey upon voraciously: was devoured by jealousy.
- v - to eat up voraciously
There are 6 letters in DEVOUR: D E O R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEVOUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEVOUR plus a wildcard: DEVOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVOUR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEVOUR
- devour (2005)
- devour Sony Pictures
- devour 2005 DVDrip Xvid Revolves around a character named Jake Gray ...
- Even when compared to other straight-to-video horror flicks devour ...
- devour Screencaps - Jensen Ackles Image (27387856) - Fanpop fanclubs
- devour - Jensen Ackles Image (6468571) - Fanpop fanclubs
- devour starring Jensen Ackles 13 Beau Movies
- devour Screencaps - Jensen Ackles Image (27387847) - Fanpop fanclubs
- You cant talk about the devour Motorolas new slide-out QWERTY ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.