Scrabble word: OVERDO
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERDO exist?
Definitions of OVERDO in dictionaries:
- verb - do something to an excessive degree
- To do, use, or stress to excess; carry (something) too far: overdid the diet and became malnourished.
- To exaggerate: overdid the compliments.
- To wear out the strength of; overtax.
- To do too much; go to extremes: We always overdo at Christmas.
- verb - to do to excess
There are 6 letters in OVERDO: D E O O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERDO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERDO plus a wildcard: OVERDO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERDO
Images for OVERDO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.