Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOOR exist?
Definitions of DOOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle
- noun - the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building
- noun - anything providing a means of access (or escape)
- noun - a structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road)
- noun - a room that is entered via a door
- A movable structure used to close off an entrance, typically consisting of a panel that swings on hinges or that slides or rotates.
- A similar part on a piece of furniture or a vehicle.
- A doorway.
- The room or building to which a door belongs: They live three doors down the hall.
- Often used to modify another noun: a door chain; a door handle.
- To strike (a passing bicyclist, for example) by suddenly opening a vehicular door.
- To serve as a doorman or doorwoman of (a nightclub, for example).
- To eject (someone) from the premises.
- To terminate the employment of; fire.
- noun - a movable barrier at an entranceway
There are 4 letters in DOOR: D O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOOR plus a wildcard: DOOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOOR
Images for DOOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.