Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DONOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DONOR exist?
Definitions of DONOR in dictionaries:
- noun - person who makes a gift of property
- noun - (medicine) someone who gives blood or tissue or an organ to be used in another person (the host)
- One that contributes something, such as money, to a cause or fund.
- One from whom blood, tissue, or an organ is taken for use in a transfusion or transplant.
- An element introduced into a semiconductor with a negative valence greater than that of the pure semiconductor.
There are 5 letters in DONOR: D N O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DONOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DONOR plus a wildcard: DONOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DONOR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DONOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.