Scrabble word: CORDON
Is CORDON valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CORDON in dictionaries:
- noun - a series of sentinels or of military posts enclosing or guarding some place or thing
- noun - cord or ribbon worn as an insignia of honor or rank
- noun - adornment consisting of an ornamental ribbon or cord
- A line of people, military posts, or ships stationed around an area to enclose or guard it.
- A cord or braid worn as a fastening or an ornament.
- A ribbon usually worn diagonally across the breast as a badge of honor or a decoration.
- A stringcourse.
- A tree or shrub, especially a fruit tree such as an apple or a pear, repeatedly pruned and trained to grow on a support as a single ropelike stem.
- verb - to form a barrier around
There are 6 letters in CORDON: C D N O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORDON
Click to search all anagrams of CORDON plus a wildcard: CORDON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORDON
Images for CORDON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.