Scrabble word: CONCORD
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONCORD exist?
Definitions of CONCORD in dictionaries:
- noun - capital of the state of New Hampshire
- noun - a harmonious state of things in general and of their properties (as of colors and sounds)
- noun - the determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations
- noun - town in eastern Massachusetts near Boston where the first battle of the American Revolution was fought
- noun - agreement of opinions
- noun - the first battle of the American Revolution (April 19, 1775)
- verb - go together
- verb - arrange by concord or agreement
- verb - arrange the words of a text so as to create a concordance
- verb - be in accord
- Harmony or agreement of interests or feelings; accord.
- A treaty establishing peaceful relations.
- Agreement between words in person, number, gender, and case.
- noun - a state of agreement
There are 7 letters in CONCORD: C C D N O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONCORD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONCORD plus a wildcard: CONCORD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONCORD
Images for CONCORD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.