Scrabble word: ROOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROOD exist?
Definitions of ROOD in dictionaries:
- noun - representation of the cross on which Jesus died
- A crucifix symbolizing the cross on which Jesus was crucified.
- A large crucifix or the representation of one over the altar screen of a medieval church.
- A measure of length that varies from 52 to 8 yards (5.
- noun - a cross bearing an image of Christ
There are 4 letters in ROOD: D O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROOD plus a wildcard: ROOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROOD
Images for ROOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.