Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOORS exist?
Definitions of DOORS in dictionaries:
- noun - a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle
- noun - the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building
- noun - anything providing a means of access (or escape)
- noun - a structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road)
- noun - a room that is entered via a door
- noun - a movable barrier at an entranceway
There are 5 letters in DOORS: D O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOORS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOORS plus a wildcard: DOORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOORS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOORS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.