Scrabble word: DROOLS
Is DROOLS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DROOLS in dictionaries:
- noun - pretentious or silly talk or writing
- noun - saliva spilling from the mouth
- verb - be envious, desirous, eager for, or extremely happy about something
- verb - let saliva drivel from the mouth
- verb - to let saliva flow from the mouth
There are 6 letters in DROOLS: D L O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DROOLS
Click to search all anagrams of DROOLS plus a wildcard: DROOLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DROOLS
Images for DROOLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.