Scrabble word: LORDS
Is LORDS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LORDS in dictionaries:
- noun - terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- noun - a person who has general authority over others
- noun - a titled peer of the realm
- verb - make a lord of someone
- verb - to invest with the power of a lord (a person having dominion over others)
There are 5 letters in LORDS: D L O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LORDS
Click to search all anagrams of LORDS plus a wildcard: LORDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LORDS
Images for LORDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.