Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DORSAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DORSAL exist?
Definitions of DORSAL in dictionaries:
- adj - belonging to or on or near the back or upper surface of an animal or organ or part
- adj - facing away from the axis of an organ or organism
- Of, toward, on, in, or near the back or upper surface of an organ, a part, or an organism.
- Of or on the outer surface, underside, or back of an organ.
- n - a dorsally located anatomical part
There are 6 letters in DORSAL: A D L O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DORSAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DORSAL plus a wildcard: DORSAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DORSAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DORSAL
- Graphic depiction of dorsal column pathways described in text
- Figure 11-8. dorsal surface of the tongue showing the locations of ...
- Tattoo Croix Ailes
- AJNR -- Bekavac and Halloran 24 (5) 838 Figure 1
- Back Exercises for your back muscles illustrated by detailed video ...
- Nose Job for Hump reduction
- dorsal View Sheep Brain with Labels
- El cuerpo humano desde las Artes Marciales (Jintai Kyusho) - Espalda ...
- Brachial plexus - Physiopedia universal access to physiotherapy ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.