Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOLAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLAR exist?
Definitions of SOLAR in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or derived from the sun or utilizing the energies of the sun
- Of, relating to, or proceeding from the sun: solar rays.
- Using or operated by energy derived from the sun: a solar heating system.
- Determined or measured in reference to the sun: the solar year.
- adj - pertaining to the sun
There are 5 letters in SOLAR: A L O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOLAR plus a wildcard: SOLAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLAR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOLAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.