Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORALS exist?
Definitions of CORALS in dictionaries:
- noun - a variable color averaging a deep pink
- noun - the hard stony skeleton of a Mediterranean coral that has a delicate red or pink color and is used for jewelry
- noun - unfertilized lobster roe
- noun - marine colonial polyp characterized by a calcareous skeleton
- noun - a mass of marine animal skeletons
There are 6 letters in CORALS: A C L O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORALS plus a wildcard: CORALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORALS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORALS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.