Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAROLUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAROLUS exist?
Definitions of CAROLUS in dictionaries:
- noun - king of the Franks and Holy Roman Emperor
- n - an old English coin
There are 7 letters in CAROLUS: A C L O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAROLUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAROLUS plus a wildcard: CAROLUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAROLUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAROLUS
- Dragoner Regiment No 11 carolus Konig von Rumnien in Bratislava ...
- Johann carolus - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- carolus Linnaeus Biography
- carolus-Duran - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileHenri Bouchard (1875-1960) by carolus Duran (1837-1917).jpg ...
- BFO 665 ( B ) carolus
- Berger-Haus eingebaut werden. VVV- Mitglied Walter Decker bernahm ...
- Table showing some plants and animals grouped and named according to ...
- 1795 Bolivia 8 Reales carolus IIII Silver Coin with chopmarks ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.