Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OSCULA
In which Scrabble dictionary does OSCULA exist?
Definitions of OSCULA in dictionaries:
- n - an opening in a sponge
There are 6 letters in OSCULA: A C L O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OSCULA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OSCULA plus a wildcard: OSCULA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OSCULA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OSCULA
- oscula Definition. Crossword Dictionary.
- Ryan Photographic - Patterns and textures
- HomoHomosapien Taming primal urges
- ... upright and branches like a tree surface is smooth and the oscula
- Ball Sponge
- Sponges Facts
- Maria Madalena oscula a mo de Jesus
- ... monostoma . Notice that the indivudal in the right has two oscula
- ... sycon c leucon 1 suboscularraum 2 oscula 4 geisselkammern 5 6 poren
- Ad filiolos Adolphi a Volma. In Natalem pueri Iesus.