Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALLOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALLOUS exist?
Definitions of CALLOUS in dictionaries:
- verb - make insensitive or callous
- adj - emotionally hardened
- adj - having calluses
- Having calluses; toughened: callous skin on the elbow.
- Do not confuse the adjective callous, as in Years of dealing with criminals had left her callous, with the noun callus, as in I have a callus on my thumb.
- v - to make or become hard
There are 7 letters in CALLOUS: A C L L O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALLOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALLOUS plus a wildcard: CALLOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALLOUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALLOUS
- Calluses and Corns Richard M. Allen D.P.M. Podiatrist Lewiston ...
- callous Shaver - Buy One
- callous and Corns Causes and Solutions-Footminders.com
- Chiropody Podiatry
- English explanatory dictionary online callous
- Foot Calluses cause treatment symptoms long-term outlook risks ...
- The above photograph is of mild callus at the 2nd metatarsal joint
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.