Scrabble word: SCULL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCULL exist?
Definitions of SCULL in dictionaries:
- noun - a long oar that is mounted at the stern of a boat and moved left and right to propel the boat forward
- noun - each of a pair of short oars that are used by a single oarsman
- noun - a racing shell that is propelled by sculls
- verb - propel with sculls
- A long oar mounted over the stern of a boat and moved from side to side to propel the boat forward.
- One of a pair of shorthandled oars used by a single rower.
- To propel (a boat) with a scull.
- verb - to propel with a type of oar