Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCULL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCULL exist?
Definitions of SCULL in dictionaries:
- noun - a long oar that is mounted at the stern of a boat and moved left and right to propel the boat forward
- noun - each of a pair of short oars that are used by a single oarsman
- noun - a racing shell that is propelled by sculls
- verb - propel with sculls
- A long oar mounted over the stern of a boat and moved from side to side to propel the boat forward.
- One of a pair of shorthandled oars used by a single rower.
- To propel (a boat) with a scull.
- v - to propel with a type of oar
There are 5 letters in SCULL: C L L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCULL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCULL plus a wildcard: SCULL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCULL
Images for SCULL
- scull a fantasy drawing by Andypandy31 . Queeky - draw online
- Wallpapper scull wallpapers files stuff - 211354
- Photobucket scull.jpg picture this photo was uploaded by summertyme25 ...
- scull Background Stock Vector 71336134 Shutterstock
- The scull by seretur1 on deviantART
- scull 2.gif
- scull 1 - Spare Tire Cover - 59.99
- scull profile Stock Photo Baloncici 3752088
- Skull Image - Copyright DarkNatasha.com and used with her permission
- Danger Symbol. Human scull with cigarette Stock Photo Dmitry ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.