Scrabble word: SCULL
Is SCULL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SCULL in dictionaries:
- noun - a long oar that is mounted at the stern of a boat and moved left and right to propel the boat forward
- noun - each of a pair of short oars that are used by a single oarsman
- noun - a racing shell that is propelled by sculls
- verb - propel with sculls
- A long oar mounted over the stern of a boat and moved from side to side to propel the boat forward.
- One of a pair of shorthandled oars used by a single rower.
- To propel (a boat) with a scull.
- verb - to propel with a type of oar
There are 5 letters in SCULL: C L L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCULL
Click to search all anagrams of SCULL plus a wildcard: SCULL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCULL
Images for SCULL
Lookup in Wiki for SCULL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.