Scrabble word: SCULLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCULLS exist?
Definitions of SCULLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a long oar that is mounted at the stern of a boat and moved left and right to propel the boat forward
- noun - each of a pair of short oars that are used by a single oarsman
- noun - a racing shell that is propelled by sculls
- verb - propel with sculls
- verb - to propel with a type of oar
There are 6 letters in SCULLS: C L L S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCULLS plus a wildcard: SCULLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCULLS
Images for SCULLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.