Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALLUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALLUS exist?
Definitions of CALLUS in dictionaries:
- noun - an area of skin that is thick or hard from continual pressure or friction (as the sole of the foot)
- noun - bony tissue formed during the healing of a fractured bone
- noun - (botany) an isolated thickening of tissue, especially a stiff protuberance on the lip of an orchid
- verb - cause a callus to form on
- verb - form a callus or calluses
- A localized thickening and enlargement of the horny layer of the skin.
- The hard bony tissue that develops around the ends of a fractured bone during healing.
- Undifferentiated tissue that develops on or around an injured or cut plant surface or in tissue culture.
- The hardened, sometimes sharp base of the floret of certain grasses.
- v - to form a hard growth
There are 6 letters in CALLUS: A C L L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALLUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALLUS plus a wildcard: CALLUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALLUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALLUS
- Image 94 callus
- Skincare for calluses
- callus & Corns
- Return from calluses to Skin Disorders
- callus usually develops on the soles of the feet and palms of the ...
- Foot calluses cause treatment symptoms long-term outlook risks ...
- Chiropody - The Lawrence Clinic - Pudsey Leeds
- Absolute Health Clinic Leicester - Corns and calluses
- Filecallus1.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Foot calluses What is a Foot callus and How Can it Be Treated ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.