Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAUL exist?
Definitions of SAUL in dictionaries:
- noun - (Old Testament) the first king of the Israelites who defended Israel against many enemies (especially the Philistines)
- noun - (New Testament) a Christian missionary to the Gentiles
- adj - the spiritual aspect of human beings [n -S] : SOULED, SOULLESS, SOULLIKE
There are 4 letters in SAUL: A L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAUL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAUL plus a wildcard: SAUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAUL
Images for SAUL
- 14. 314-6 After being shot in battle saul kills himself
- The Conversion of saul
- saul of Tarsus Flip Chart eBibleTeacher
- Image Title saul and David - Image 2
- King saul
- Image Title King saul - Image 5
- Michelangelo Buonarroti The Conversion of saul - 47K
- King saul and President Bush by Stephen W. Carson
- saul went on a trip to the city of Damascus to capture Christians so ...