Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SULFA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SULFA exist?
Definitions of SULFA in dictionaries:
- noun - antibacterial consisting of any of several synthetic organic compounds capable of inhibiting the growth of bacteria that require PABA
- Of, relating to, or containing sulfanilamide or any sulfa drug: sulfa pills; a sulfa powder.
- n - a bacteria-inhibiting drug
There are 5 letters in SULFA: A F L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SULFA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SULFA plus a wildcard: SULFA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SULFA
Images for SULFA
- Sulfonamides or sulfa drugs have the following general structures as ...
- sulfa crystals from the urinary sediment of a patient with serious ...
- Differentiating Sulfur Compounds sulfa Drugs Glucosamine sulfate ...
- sulfa 48%.jpg
- Crystals in Acid Urine
- Medical Laboratory Science Blank Blank Flashcards Urines ...
- sulfa.jpg (110162 bytes)
- sulfa Allergy - Medical - Patches - MIL-SPEC MONKEY STORE
- ... Mdicaments Affections buccales sulfa sedemol solution 200 ml