Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLATUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLATUS exist?
Definitions of FLATUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a reflex that expels intestinal gas through the anus
- Gas generated in or expelled from the digestive tract, especially the stomach or intestines.
- n - intestinal gas
There are 6 letters in FLATUS: A F L S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLATUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLATUS plus a wildcard: FLATUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLATUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLATUS
- The flatus Show
- Pulchrinodus inflatus [Drawings Rod Seppelt ]
- asal usul flatus kentut dan karakteristiknya - witzs aeonity blog ...
- Sphairos en flatus
- Interior Design Stationery
- Sports Clubs adrienne acton pictures
- MyGestalt Mentis flatus Genii Bodhisattva Brise La Mer Mental ...
- Cancris inflatus (dOrbigny 1839) Peru Recent
- ... conferencia divertida del P. Massili Simplemente un flatus Vocis
- Journal A very brief literary history of flatus Unscripted
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.