Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLATS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLATS exist?
Definitions of FLATS in dictionaries:
- noun - footwear (shoes or slippers) with no heel (or a very low heel)
- noun - a level tract of land
- noun - a shallow box in which seedlings are started
- noun - a musical notation indicating one half step lower than the note named
- noun - freight car without permanent sides or roof
- noun - a deflated pneumatic tire
- noun - scenery consisting of a wooden frame covered with painted canvas
- noun - a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house
- adj - having a smooth or even surface
- verb - to make or become flat
There are 5 letters in FLATS: A F L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLATS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLATS plus a wildcard: FLATS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLATS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLATS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.