Scrabble word: USUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does USUAL exist?
Definitions of USUAL in dictionaries:
- adj - occurring or encountered or experienced or observed frequently or in accordance with regular practice or procedure
- adj - commonly encountered
- Commonly encountered, experienced, or observed: the usual summer heat.
- Regularly or customarily used: ended the speech with the usual expressions of thanks.
- These adjectives apply to what is expected or familiar because it occurs frequently or recurs regularly.
- noun - something that is usual (ordinary)
There are 5 letters in USUAL: A L S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to USUAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word USUAL plus a wildcard: USUAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word USUAL
Images for USUAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.