Scrabble word: USUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does USUAL exist?
Definitions of USUAL in dictionaries:
- adj - occurring or encountered or experienced or observed frequently or in accordance with regular practice or procedure
- adj - commonly encountered
- Commonly encountered, experienced, or observed: the usual summer heat.
- Regularly or customarily used: ended the speech with the usual expressions of thanks.
- These adjectives apply to what is expected or familiar because it occurs frequently or recurs regularly.
- noun - something that is usual (ordinary)