Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COALS exist?
Definitions of COALS in dictionaries:
- noun - fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period
- noun - a hot fragment of wood or coal that is left from a fire and is glowing or smoldering
- verb - burn to charcoal
- verb - supply with coal
- verb - take in coal
- v - to supply with coal (a carbon fuel)
There are 5 letters in COALS: A C L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COALS plus a wildcard: COALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COALS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COALS
- Hot coals by chrismar Some rights reserved.
- Hot glowing coals wallpaper 7882 - Open Walls
- coals.jpg 20-May-2004 2317 184K
- Red hot coals by Ivys-Stock on deviantART
- coals img.mtknn.com
- Hot coals
- Image burning coals ona barbecue
- Coal Camp Memories Cirriculum
- stock.xchng - Burning coals (stock photo by D-squared)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.