Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOLACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLACE exist?
Definitions of SOLACE in dictionaries:
- noun - the comfort you feel when consoled in times of disappointment
- noun - comfort in disappointment or misery
- noun - the act of consoling
- verb - give moral or emotional strength to
- Comfort in sorrow, misfortune, or distress; consolation.
- A source of comfort or consolation.
- To comfort, cheer, or console, as in trouble or sorrow.
- To allay or assuage: “They solaced their wretchedness, however, by duets after supper” (Jane Austen).
- v - to soothe in time of grief
There are 6 letters in SOLACE: A C E L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOLACE plus a wildcard: SOLACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLACE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOLACE
- Quantum of solace 007s Alchemy Jays Analysis
- Nerd Lunch 00Walrus 22 Quantum of solace
- Prayer of solace
- What is solace
- Quantum of solace
- The Mens Fashion of Quantum of solace Wellcultured
- ... Quantum of solace PC demo that Treyarch just unleashed onto the web
- Big Shiny Robot - 007 Quantum of solace
- ... stars as Agent Fields in Columbia Pictures Quantum of solace (2008