Scrabble word: SOLACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLACE exist?
Definitions of SOLACE in dictionaries:
- noun - the comfort you feel when consoled in times of disappointment
- noun - comfort in disappointment or misery
- noun - the act of consoling
- verb - give moral or emotional strength to
- Comfort in sorrow, misfortune, or distress; consolation.
- A source of comfort or consolation.
- To comfort, cheer, or console, as in trouble or sorrow.
- To allay or assuage: “They solaced their wretchedness, however, by duets after supper” (Jane Austen).
- verb - to soothe in time of grief