Scrabble word: SOLACE
Is SOLACE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SOLACE in dictionaries:
- noun - the comfort you feel when consoled in times of disappointment
- noun - comfort in disappointment or misery
- noun - the act of consoling
- verb - give moral or emotional strength to
- Comfort in sorrow, misfortune, or distress; consolation.
- A source of comfort or consolation.
- To comfort, cheer, or console, as in trouble or sorrow.
- To allay or assuage: “They solaced their wretchedness, however, by duets after supper” (Jane Austen).
- verb - to soothe in time of grief
There are 6 letters in SOLACE: A C E L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLACE
Click to search all anagrams of SOLACE plus a wildcard: SOLACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLACE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOLACE
Lookup in Wiki for SOLACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.