Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALLOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALLOSE exist?
Definitions of CALLOSE in dictionaries:
- A complex branched carbohydrate commonly associated with sieve areas of sieve elements.
- n - a part of a plant cell wall
There are 7 letters in CALLOSE: A C E L L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALLOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALLOSE plus a wildcard: CALLOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALLOSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALLOSE
- callose Wikipedia
- callose - JapaneseClass.jp
- Correlation between pollen aperture pattern and callose deposition in ...
- Box 1 Plant cell division building walls in the right places ...
- le mani callose
- Commento positivo per la mostra Senigallia No (1971)
- Bacteria - plant interaction to study regulation of plant primary ...
- developed by sunset faktory
- Savona - Loano linchiesta si gonfia Centocinquanta gli indagati ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.