Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLESLAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLESLAW exist?
Definitions of COLESLAW in dictionaries:
- noun - basically shredded cabbage
- A salad of finely shredded raw cabbage and sometimes shredded carrots, dressed with mayonnaise.
- n - a salad made of shredded raw cabbage
There are 8 letters in COLESLAW: A C E L L O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLESLAW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLESLAW plus a wildcard: COLESLAW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLESLAW
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLESLAW
- FileKFC coleslaw.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- coleslaw is a salad consisting primarily of shredded raw cabbage. It ...
- Japanese coleslaw Gastronomy Domine
- By Yudith On June 25 2010 7 Comments
- What is coleslaw - Cabbage Recipes
- KFC coleslaw - JoshuaTrent.com
- Easy Cole Slaw A Recipe A Day
- CaribbeanPot.com Tag Archive jamaican coleslaw
- Making coleslaw Time for a Coffee
- it comes to coleslaw i prefer creamy over tart the creamy coleslaw ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.