Is CELL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CELL in various dictionaries:
- noun - any small compartment
- noun - (biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms
- noun - a device that delivers an electric current as the result of a chemical reaction
- noun - a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement
- noun - a hand-held mobile radiotelephone for use in an area divided into small sections, each with its own short-range transmitter/receiver
- noun - small room in which a monk or nun lives
- noun - a room where a prisoner is kept
- A narrow, confining room, as in a prison or convent.
- A small enclosed cavity or space, such as a compartment in a honeycomb or within a plant ovary or an area bordered by veins in an insect’s wing.
- The smallest structural unit of an organism that is capable of independent functioning, consisting of one or more nuclei, cytoplasm, and various organelles, all surrounded by a semipermeable cell membrane.
- The smallest organizational unit of a centralized group or movement, especially of a political party of Leninist structure.
- A single unit for electrolysis or conversion of chemical into electric energy, usually consisting of a container with electrodes and an electrolyte.
- A single unit that converts radiant energy into electric energy: a solar cell.
- A basic unit of storage in a computer memory that can hold one unit of information, such as a character or word.
- A geographic area or zone surrounding a transmitter in a cellular telephone system.
- A small, humble abode, such as a hermit’s cave or hut.
- A small religious house dependent on a larger one, such as a priory within an abbey.
- To put or confine in a cell.
- To live in or share a cell.
- verb - to store in a honeycomb
There are 4 letters in CELL: C E L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CELL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CELL, to go: CELL?
Rearrange the letters in CELL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CELL
What's nearby CELL
Lookup in Wiki for CELL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CELL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CELL"