Is CELLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CELLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any small compartment
- noun - (biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms
- noun - a device that delivers an electric current as the result of a chemical reaction
- noun - a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement
- noun - a hand-held mobile radiotelephone for use in an area divided into small sections, each with its own short-range transmitter/receiver
- noun - small room in which a monk or nun lives
- noun - a room where a prisoner is kept
- verb - to store in a honeycomb
There are 5 letters in CELLS: C E L L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CELLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CELLS, to go: CELLS?
Rearrange the letters in CELLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CELLS
What's nearby CELLS
Lookup in Wiki for CELLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CELLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CELLS"