Scrabble word: CELLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CELLS exist?
Definitions of CELLS in dictionaries:
- noun - any small compartment
- noun - (biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms
- noun - a device that delivers an electric current as the result of a chemical reaction
- noun - a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement
- noun - a hand-held mobile radiotelephone for use in an area divided into small sections, each with its own short-range transmitter/receiver
- noun - small room in which a monk or nun lives
- noun - a room where a prisoner is kept
- verb - to store in a honeycomb
There are 5 letters in CELLS: C E L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CELLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CELLS plus a wildcard: CELLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CELLS
Images for CELLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.