Scrabble word: COLLAPSE
Is COLLAPSE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COLLAPSE in dictionaries:
- noun - an abrupt failure of function or complete physical exhaustion
- noun - a natural event caused by something suddenly falling down or caving in
- noun - the act of throwing yourself down
- noun - a sudden large decline of business or the prices of stocks (especially one that causes additional failures)
- verb - break down, literally or metaphorically
- verb - collapse due to fatigue, an illness, or a sudden attack
- verb - fold or close up
- verb - fall apart
- verb - cause to burst
- verb - suffer a nervous breakdown
- verb - lose significance, effectiveness, or value
- To fall down or inward suddenly; cave in.
- To break down suddenly in strength or health and thereby cease to function: a monarchy that collapsed.
- To cause to fold, break down, or fall down or inward.
- The act of falling down or inward, as from loss of supports.
- An abrupt failure of function, strength, or health; a breakdown.
- An abrupt loss of perceived value or of effect: the collapse of popular respect for the integrity of world leaders.
- verb - to crumble suddenly
There are 8 letters in COLLAPSE: A C E L L O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLAPSE
Click to search all anagrams of COLLAPSE plus a wildcard: COLLAPSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLAPSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLLAPSE
Lookup in Wiki for COLLAPSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.