Scrabble word: COLLAPSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLAPSE exist?
Definitions of COLLAPSE in dictionaries:
- noun - an abrupt failure of function or complete physical exhaustion
- noun - a natural event caused by something suddenly falling down or caving in
- noun - the act of throwing yourself down
- noun - a sudden large decline of business or the prices of stocks (especially one that causes additional failures)
- verb - break down, literally or metaphorically
- verb - collapse due to fatigue, an illness, or a sudden attack
- verb - fold or close up
- verb - fall apart
- verb - cause to burst
- verb - suffer a nervous breakdown
- verb - lose significance, effectiveness, or value
- To fall down or inward suddenly; cave in.
- To break down suddenly in strength or health and thereby cease to function: a monarchy that collapsed.
- To cause to fold, break down, or fall down or inward.
- The act of falling down or inward, as from loss of supports.
- An abrupt failure of function, strength, or health; a breakdown.
- An abrupt loss of perceived value or of effect: the collapse of popular respect for the integrity of world leaders.
- verb - to crumble suddenly
There are 8 letters in COLLAPSE: A C E L L O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLAPSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLLAPSE plus a wildcard: COLLAPSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLAPSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words